- Wind Advisory issued April 03 at 3:35PM CDT until April 03 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:35 p.m. on Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 3, 2018
...Strong and gusty southwest winds today...
.Winds will increase from the southwest ahead of a strong cold
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Southwest winds will increase this morning. The
strongest winds are expected from about noon until about
* WINDS...South winds will become southwest from 20 to 30 mph
with higher gusts. Peak wind gusts from 35 to 45 mph are
* IMPACTS...Loose objects or debris will be blown onto roadways.
Vehicles may become more difficult to handle, especially high
profile vehicles such as trucks and busses.
- See more at NOAA