- Flash Flood Warning issued August 05 at 8:16PM CDT until August 06 at 2:15AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:16 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 5, 2017
- Expires: 2:15 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 6, 2017
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill has issued a
* Flash Flood Warning for...
Pettis County in central Missouri...
Johnson County in west central Missouri...
* Until 215 AM CDT
* At 815 PM CDT, Doppler radar indicated thunderstorms producing
heavy rain across the warned area. One to three inches of rain
have already fallen. Flash flooding is expected to begin shortly.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Sedalia, Warrensburg, Windsor, Knob Noster, Holden, Whiteman Air
Force Base, La Monte, Smithton, Leeton, Green Ridge, Chilhowee,
Kingsville, Houstonia, Whiteman Afb, Centerview, Hughesville,
Fayetteville, La Tour, Pittsville and Sedalia Memorial Arpt.
Additional rainfall amounts of two to four inches are possible in
the warned area.
- See more at NOAA