- Flood Warning issued August 11 at 11:39PM CDT until August 13 at 4:36AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:39 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 11, 2013
- Expires: 4:36 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Piney River at Fort Leonard Wood affecting Pulaski County
Gasconade River at Jerome affecting Phelps County
Little Osage near Horton affecting Vernon County
Osage River near Schell City affecting Bates and Vernon Counties
Heavy rainfall a few days ago has caused river levels to
The Flood Warning continues for
The Gasconade River at Jerome.
* At 10:45 PM Sunday The stage was 15.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 15.0 feet...Minor flooding begins near the gage site.
Flood waters reach the lower edge of the concrete building where
the gage equipment is located.
- See more at NOAA