- Flood Warning issued July 03 at 9:45AM CDT until July 06 at 7:36AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:45 a.m. on Friday, July 3, 2015
- Expires: 7:36 a.m. on Monday, July 6, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
James River at Galena affecting Stone County
Gasconade River at Jerome affecting Phelps County
Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
Osage River near Schell City affecting Bates and Vernon Counties
.Recent heavy rainfall has caused or is expected to cause river
levels to rise above flood stage. Campers and other interests along
these reviers should pay close attention to river levels and seek
higher ground if flooding is observed. .
...For the Gasconade River at Jerome...
* At 9:15 AM Friday The stage was 15.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by this afternoon and continue to
rise to near 15.4 feet by early Sunday morning. The river will
fall below flood stage by Sunday morning.
* Impact...At 15.0 feet...Minor flooding begins near the gage site.
Flood waters reach the lower edge of the concrete building where
the gage equipment is located.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Gasconade River Basin
Jerome 15 15.0 Fri 09 AM 15.2 15.1 8.7
- See more at NOAA