- Flood Warning issued November 29 at 11:41AM CST until December 04 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 11:41 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 29, 2015
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 4, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Illinois
Mississippi River at
.This Flood Warning is a result of around 2 inches of precipitation
towards the end of last week and 0.25 to 0.5 inches forecast in the
next 24 hours...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Clarksville LD24
* until Friday.
* At 11 AM Sunday the stage was 25.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 26.1 feet Monday and fall below
flood stage Thursday evening.
* Impact: At 25.5 feet...State Route P east of Elsberry begins flooding
just east of the levee.
* Impact: At 25.3 feet...The road to Port Marmac, about 15 homes just
south of Clarksville, begins flooding.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 11/30 12/01 12/02 12/03 12/04
Clarksville LD 25.0 25.85 26.1 26.0 25.8 25.2 24.6
- See more at NOAA