- Flood Warning issued September 25 at 9:06PM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018
- Expires: 9:06 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
Mississippi River at
Clarksville Lock and Dam 24
.This Flood Warning is a product of secondary rises resulting from heavy
rain that fell upstream last week. Precipitation averages through the
next 24 hours will generally range from one-tenth to one-quarter of an inch
with locally higher totals in or near thunderstorms...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Louisiana
* from Wednesday evening until further notice.
* At 8:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 14.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by tomorrow evening
and continue to rise to near 15.4 feet by early Monday morning.
Additional rises are possible thereafter.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 09/26 09/27 09/28 09/29 09/30
Louisiana 15.0 14.64 14.8 15.2 15.3 15.3 15.3
- See more at NOAA