- Flood Warning issued July 02 at 7:40PM CDT until July 04 at 2:36PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:40 p.m. on Sunday, July 2, 2017
- Expires: 2:36 p.m. on Tuesday, July 4, 2017
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Grand River near Gallatin affecting Daviess and Livingston
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Platte River near Platte City.
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 3:58 PM Sunday the stage was 21.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Monday afternoon.
* At 20.0 feet...Cropland near State Highway 92 near Platte City
begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Platte City 20 21.6 Sun 04 PM 21.5 early Monday morning
- See more at NOAA