- Flood Warning issued December 19 at 6:39PM CST until December 21 at 4:26AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6:39 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 19, 2015
- Expires: 4:26 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 21, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Platte River near Platte City.
* until late Sunday night.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is forecast to have a maximum value of 22.0
feet early Sunday morning.
* At 22.0 feet...Flooding occurs at Humphreys Access Area which is
located 5 miles downstream from Platte City. 300 acres of pasture
are also flooded.
* At 20.0 feet...Cropland near State Highway 92 near Platte City
begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Platte City 20 22.0 early Sunday morning
- See more at NOAA