- Flood Warning issued May 31 at 3:25PM CDT until June 01 at 2:15PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:25 p.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2016
- Expires: 2:15 p.m. on Wednesday, June 1, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
Tarkio River at Fairfax affecting Atchison and Holt Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Platte River near Platte City.
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 8:44 AM Tuesday the stage was 22.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 22.0 feet...Flooding occurs at Humphreys Access Area which is
located 5 miles downstream from Platte City. 300 acres of pasture
are also flooded.
* At 20.0 feet...Cropland near State Highway 92 near Platte City
begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Platte City 20 22.1 Tue 09 AM 18.2 this evening
- See more at NOAA