- Flood Warning issued July 31 at 9:38AM CDT until August 05 at 7:32AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:38 a.m. on Friday, July 31, 2015
- Expires: 7:32 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
102 River at Rosendale affecting Andrew and Buchanan Counties.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Gallatin affecting Daviess and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Platte River near Platte City.
* until Wednesday morning.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is forecast to have a maximum value of 23.4
feet Monday morning.
* At 22.0 feet...Flooding occurs at Humphreys Access Area which is
located 5 miles downstream from Platte City. 300 acres of pasture
are also flooded.
* At 20.0 feet...Cropland near State Highway 92 near Platte City
begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Platte City 20 23.4 Monday morning
- See more at NOAA