- Flood Warning issued October 14 at 7:50AM CDT until October 18 at 3:05PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:50 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 14, 2014
- Expires: 3:05 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 18, 2014
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Platte River near Platte City.
* from Wednesday afternoon to Saturday afternoon.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is forecast to have a maximum value of 22.5
feet early Friday morning.
* At 22.0 feet...Flooding occurs at Humphreys Access Area which is
located 5 miles downstream from Platte City. 300 acres of pasture
are also flooded.
* At 20.0 feet...Cropland near State Highway 92 near Platte City
begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Platte City 20 Not Available 22.5 early Friday morning
- See more at NOAA