- Flood Warning issued August 12 at 4:43AM CDT until August 12 at 8:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 4:43 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 12, 2013
- Expires: 8 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 12, 2013
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Gasconade River at Jerome affecting Phelps County
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Piney River at Fort Leonard Wood affecting Pulaski County
Little Osage near Horton affecting Vernon County
Osage River near Schell City affecting Bates and Vernon Counties
Heavy rainfall a few days ago has caused river levels to
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Piney River at Fort Leonard Wood.
* At 8:00 PM Sunday The stage was 13.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
later this morning.
* Impact...At 13.0 feet...Flood waters affect the Pontoon Training
area at Ft. Wood.
- See more at NOAA