- Flood Warning issued March 30 at 8:13PM CDT until March 31 at 6:34AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:13 p.m. on Friday, March 30, 2018
- Expires: 6:34 a.m. on Saturday, March 31, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate affecting Pulaski
Gasconade River at Jerome affecting Phelps County
.Recent heavy rainfall will cause river levels to rise above
...For the Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate...
* At 7:00 PM Friday The stage was 9.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 9.0 feet...The Happy Hollow Picnic Area floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Big Piney River
Fort Leonard Wo 8 9.3 Fri 07 PM 6.0 4.3 3.8
- See more at NOAA