- Flood Warning issued July 12 at 12:20AM CDT until July 13 at 2:50AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 12:20 a.m. on Sunday, July 12, 2015
- Expires: 2:50 a.m. on Monday, July 13, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate affecting Pulaski
.The river has crested and will slowly fall through Sunday morning.
...For the The Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate...
* At 12:00 AM Sunday The stage was 13.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 15.0 feet by
after midnight this morning.
* Impact...At 15.0 feet...Moderate flooding begins at the gage site.
Water at the lower TA 250 Training Ground is two feet deep.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Big Piney River
Fort Leonard Wo 8 13.8 Sun 12 AM 6.1 4.5 3.8
- See more at NOAA