- Flood Warning issued March 09 at 8:59AM CST until March 11 at 9:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 8:59 a.m. on Wednesday, March 9, 2016
- Expires: 9 p.m. on Friday, March 11, 2016
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Gasconade River at Jerome affecting Phelps County
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate affecting Pulaski
.Additional rainfall over the upper Big Piney Basin will cause river levels to
rise to slightly above flood stage. Details are included below.
...For the Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate...
* At 8:00 AM Wednesday The stage was 2.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by early Friday morning and
continue to rise to near 8.5 feet by Friday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by Friday afternoon.
* Impact...At 9.0 feet...The Happy Hollow Picnic Area floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat
Big Piney River
Fort Leonard Wo 8 2.7 Wed 08 AM 5.0 8.5 6.2
- See more at NOAA