- Flood Warning issued August 11 at 9:18AM CDT until August 11 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:18 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2015
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate affecting Pulaski
.Heavy rainfall over the past few days has caused the river to rise into minor
...For the Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate...
* At 9:00 AM Tuesday The stage was 8.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 9.0 feet...The Happy Hollow Picnic Area floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Wed Thu Fri
Big Piney River
Fort Leonard Wo 8 8.5 Tue 09 AM 4.9 3.5 2.9
- See more at NOAA