- Flood Warning issued June 30 at 9:51PM CDT until July 02 at 3:34PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:51 p.m. on Friday, June 30, 2017
- Expires: 3:34 p.m. on Sunday, July 2, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Napoleon.
* until Sunday afternoon.
* At 9:00 PM Friday the stage was 17.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 18.0 feet by
early Saturday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
* At 17.0 feet...Low-lying areas unprotected by levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Napoleon 17 17.6 Fri 09 PM 18.0 early Saturday morning
- See more at NOAA