- Flood Warning issued October 15 at 8:20AM CDT until October 16 at 4:46PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:20 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 15, 2014
- Expires: 4:46 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 16, 2014
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following river in
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Crooked River near Richmond.
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 7:30 AM Wednesday the stage was 23.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this afternoon.
* At 21.0 feet...Water begins to overtop a gravel road about 1 mile
south of the F and B Highway intersection.
* At 20.0 feet...Low-lying rural roads along with cropland and
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Richmond 20 23.4 Wed 07 AM 21.7 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA