- Flood Warning issued May 26 at 8:02PM CDT until May 29 at 5:30AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:02 p.m. on Thursday, May 26, 2016
- Expires: 5:30 a.m. on Sunday, May 29, 2016
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
...Forecast flooding changed from Minor to Moderate severity for the
following rivers in Missouri...
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Crooked River near Richmond.
* from Friday afternoon to late Saturday night.
* At 7:30 PM Thursday the stage was 13.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by early Friday afternoon and
continue to rise to near 20.9 feet by Friday evening. The river
will fall below flood stage by Saturday morning.
* At 21.0 feet...Water begins to overtop a gravel road about 1 mile
south of the F and B Highway intersection.
* At 20.0 feet...Low-lying rural roads along with cropland and
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Richmond 20 13.7 Thu 07 PM 20.9 Friday evening
- See more at NOAA