- Flood Warning issued November 28 at 7:38PM CST until November 30 at 6:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 7:38 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 28, 2015
- Expires: 6 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 30, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Black River near Annapolis affecting Reynolds County
.This Flood Warning is a result of 2 inches of rainfall the
past 48 hours and up to tenth of an inch forecast in the next
The Flood Warning continues for
the Black River near Annapolis
* until Monday morning.
* At 6:15 PM Saturday the stage was 8.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
* Impact: At 9.0 feet...County Road 372 will begin flooding near this
* Impact: At 8.0 feet...Annapolis Road on the east bank of the Black
River south of Lesterville begins flooding close to this height.
This is the only road directly connecting Annapolis and
* Impact: At 5.0 feet...Near this height, Peola Road begins flooding
along the west bank of the Black River south of Lesterville.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 11/29 11/30 12/01 12/02 12/03
Annapolis 8.0 8.78 8.0 6.7 5.7 5.0 4.4
- See more at NOAA