- Lake Wind Advisory issued June 03 at 10:16AM CDT until June 03 at 6:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11 a.m. on Sunday, June 3, 2018
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Sunday, June 3, 2018
...Breezy north to northwest winds today may cause hazardous
conditions on area lakes...
.Breezy north to northwest winds have developed across the region
behind the cold front that moved through last night. This may
cause problems for boaters on area lakes.
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a Lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 6 PM CDT this evening.
* TIMING...through this afternoon.
* WINDS...North to northwest winds around 15 mph with gusts around
* IMPACTS...The breezy winds may result in hazardous conditions at
times for small watercraft.
- See more at NOAA