- Wind Advisory issued February 15 at 2:36PM CST until February 15 at 7:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 2:36 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CST THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 7 PM CST this evening.
* TIMING... Until Nightfall.
* WINDS... Gusts 50 to 55 mph are possible. Most higher gusts
will be 40 to 45 mph.
* IMPACTS... Vehicular traffic, especially for high profile
vehicles, will be affected with rough driving conditions. Mobile
homes and outdoor construction work will be affected. Choppy
waves on area water bodies will make boating hazardous.
- See more at NOAA