- Flash Flood Watch issued August 21 at 2:29PM CDT until August 22 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 21, 2017
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 22, 2017
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM CDT THIS
EVENING THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of Kansas and Missouri, including the following
areas, in Kansas, Atchison KS, Doniphan, Johnson KS,
Leavenworth, Linn KS, Miami, and Wyandotte. In Missouri,
Andrew, Bates, Buchanan, Caldwell, Carroll, Cass, Chariton,
Clay, Clinton, Daviess, De Kalb, Grundy, Henry, Jackson,
Johnson MO, Lafayette, Linn MO, Livingston, Pettis, Platte,
Ray, Saline, and Sullivan.
* From 10 PM CDT this evening through Tuesday morning
* A storm system with a slow moving cold front will bring periods
of moderate to heavy rain to the watch area late tonight into
Tuesday morning. Total rainfall amounts of 2 to 3 inches appear
likely, however some areas may receive higher amounts before
rain comes to an end late Tuesday morning.
- See more at NOAA