- Flood Advisory issued June 29 at 1:55PM CDT until July 03 at 2:12AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:55 p.m. on Thursday, June 29, 2017
- Expires: 2:12 a.m. on Monday, July 3, 2017
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill has issued a
* Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Central Saline County in central Missouri...
Northeastern Lafayette County in west central Missouri...
* Until 1045 PM CDT
* At 652 PM CDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to a cluster
of thunderstorms. One to three inches of rain has already fallen
in this region, with this cluster of storms producing an
additional inch of rainfall. This will cause small stream flooding
in the advisory area.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Marshall, Slater, Waverly, Corder, Alma, Malta Bend, Blackburn,
Gilliam, Dover, Mount Leonard, Grand Pass and Arrow Rock.
- See more at NOAA