- Flash Flood Watch issued July 26 at 9:22PM CDT until July 27 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:22 p.m. on Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Thursday, July 27, 2017
...Heavy Rain May Lead to Flash Flooding Overnight...
.A storm system will continue to move through the Midwest tonight
with a very warm and moist airmass. The high moisture levels
means that storms will be capable of producing heavy rain across
far northeast Missouri into portions of west central ILlinois.
High rainfall rates from storms combined with storms moving over
the same areas could result in flash flooding. This threat has
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM CDT THURSDAY...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of west central Illinois and northeast Missouri,
including the following areas, in west central Illinois,
Hancock. In northeast Missouri, Clark and Scotland.
* Until 7 AM CDT Thursday
* Additional thunderstorms capable of high rainfall rates will be
possible this evening and overnight. Flash flooding may occur in
areas already saturated from heavy rainfall earlier this
- See more at NOAA