- Flood Warning issued March 26 at 4:09PM CDT until March 27 at 2:06AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 4:09 p.m. on Thursday, March 26, 2015
- Expires: 2:06 a.m. on Friday, March 27, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following river in
Jacks Fork at Alley Spring affecting Shannon County
The Flood Warning continues for:
* The Jacks Fork at Alley Spring.
* At 3:30 PM Thursday The stage was 9.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 9.5 feet by this
* Impact...At 9.0 feet...Flood Stage. Water impacts Alley Spring
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun
Jacks Fork River Basin
Alley Spring 9 9.4 Thu 03 PM 5.4 4.2 3.8
- See more at NOAA