- Flood Warning issued February 21 at 1:12PM CST until February 22 at 1:18AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 1:12 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
- Expires: 1:18 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Jacks Fork at Alley Spring affecting Shannon County
.Heavy rainfall received on Monday will cause river levels to
rise above flood stage.
...For the Jacks Fork at Alley Spring...
* At 12:30 PM Wednesday The stage was 8.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 10.0 feet by this evening. The river will
fall below flood stage by this evening.
* Impact...At 11.0 feet...Water flows through Alley Spring Campground
and isolates the 200 Area Camp Sites.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat
Jacks Fork River Basin
Alley Spring 9 8.1 Wed 12 PM 5.5 4.2 5.2
- See more at NOAA