- Flood Warning issued July 04 at 9:44AM CDT until July 09 at 3:24AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:44 a.m. on Saturday, July 4, 2015
- Expires: 3:24 a.m. on Thursday, July 9, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
at St. Charles
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall across the basin
over the past few weeks...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at St. Charles
* Until late Tuesday night.
* At 9:30 AM Saturday the stage was 29.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to crest near 29.5 feet late tonight
before falling back below flood stage late Tuesday night.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/05 07/06 07/07 07/08 07/09
St. Charles 25.0 29.27 29.5 28.4 26.4 24.7 23.2
- See more at NOAA