- Wind Advisory issued November 18 at 2:28AM CST until November 18 at 5:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017
- Expires: 5 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017
...Windy Conditions will occur Saturday Morning and Afternoon...
.A storm system and associated cold front will move through the
region this morning. Behind the front gusty north to
northwesterly winds will develop during the morning hours today and
then continue into the afternoon hours. Winds of 25 to 30 mph
with gusts around 45 mph can be expected.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM THIS MORNING TO 5 PM
CST THIS AFTERNOON...
* TIMING...The strongest winds will develop this morning and
continue into the afternoon hours.
* WINDS...Sustained north to northwest winds of 25 to 30 mph
with gusts around 45 mph.
* IMPACTS...Driving will be difficult for high profile vehicles
especially on west to east oriented roads and highways.
- See more at NOAA