- Flood Warning issued June 30 at 11:07AM CDT until July 07 at 11:30PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:07 a.m. on Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Expires: 11:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July 7, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Mississippi River at Canton LD20 affecting Adams and Lewis Counties
Mississippi River at Quincy affecting Adams and Marion Counties
Mississippi River at Quincy LD21 affecting Adams and Marion Counties
Mississippi River at Hannibal affecting Pike and Marion Counties
Mississippi River at Saverton LD22 affecting Pike and Ralls Counties
Mississippi River at Louisiana affecting Pike County
Mississippi River at Clarksville LD24 affecting Calhoun and Pike
Mississippi River at Winfield LD25 affecting Calhoun and Lincoln
Mississippi River at St. Louis affecting St. Clair...St. Louis and
St. Louis City Counties
Mississippi River at Grafton affecting Jersey and St. Charles
Mississippi River at Alton LD26 affecting Madison and St. Charles
Mississippi River at Chester affecting Ste. Genevieve...Jackson...
Perry and Randolph Counties
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at St. Louis
* until Tuesday July 07.
* At 10:30 AM Tuesday the stage was 38.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Monday before midnight.
* Impact: At 38.5 feet...Nellie Avenue, south of Lemay Ferry Road
along River des Peres, begins flooding.
* Impact: At 38.0 feet...The U.S. Coast Guard will consider closing
the St. Louis harbor to navigation above this level. Four more
floodgates are closed at Prairie Avenue, Madison Avenue, Mullanphy
Street, and the railroad bed near Lesparance Street.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/01 07/02 07/03 07/04 07/05
St. Louis 30.0 38.31 37.9 36.9 35.4 34.0 32.5
- See more at NOAA