- Flood Warning issued August 09 at 9:25PM CDT until August 12 at 11:30AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:25 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 9, 2013
- Expires: 11:30 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 12, 2013
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a flood
warning for the following river in Missouri...
Missouri River at
.This flood warning is a result of the extremely heavy rainfall that
occurred across southern and central Missouri earlier this week and
little to no additional rainfall forecast in the next 24 hours...
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Missouri River at St. Charles
* until Sunday evening.
* at 9 PM Friday the stage was 24.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is forecast to crest near 25.5 feet Saturday
evening and should fall below flood stage around noon Sunday.
* IMPACT...At 26.0 feet...Highway 94 begins flooding 1.5 miles SW of
* IMPACT...At 25.0 feet...Flood Stage. Minor flooding begins. The
right bank downstream overflows, flooding agricultural bottomland.
- See more at NOAA