- Flood Warning issued May 30 at 10:42AM CDT until June 03 at 8:12AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:42 a.m. on Saturday, May 30, 2015
- Expires: 8:12 a.m. on Wednesday, June 3, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
Missouri River at Jefferson City
.This flood warning is a result of recent heavy rainfall, last weekend through the
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at St. Charles
* until Tuesday.
* At 9:30 AM Saturday the stage was 25.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will crest near 26.4 feet early Monday morning, then
expected to fall below flood stage Tuesday morning.
* Impact: At 26.0 feet...Highway 94 begins flooding 1.5 miles SW of
* Impact: At 25.0 feet...Flood Stage. Minor flooding begins. The
right bank downstream overflows, flooding agricultural bottomland.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/31 06/01 06/02 06/03 06/04
St. Charles 25.0 25.76 26.1 26.4 25.1 23.3 21.2
- See more at NOAA