- Flood Warning issued April 05 at 9:43PM CDT until April 07 at 3:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:43 p.m. on Saturday, April 5, 2014
- Expires: 3 p.m. on Monday, April 7, 2014
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Mississippi River at
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall across upstream portions
of the basin over the past several days...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Chester
* until Monday afternoon.
* At 9:30 PM Saturday the stage was 27.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 27.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 27.2 feet by
early Sunday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
late Sunday afternoon.
* Impact: At 27.0 feet...Flood Stage. Unprotected farmland on right
bank begins to flood.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 04/06 04/07 04/08 04/09 04/10
Chester 27.0 27.05 25.7 22.7 20.4 19.0 18.3
- See more at NOAA