- Flood Warning issued May 27 at 10:21AM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 10:21 a.m. on Saturday, May 27, 2017
- Expires: 10:20 a.m. on Sunday, May 28, 2017
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
Missouri and Illinois...
Mississippi River at
Canton Lock and Dam 20
Quincy Lock and Dam 21
Saverton Lock and Dam 22
Clarksville Lock and Dam 24
Winfield Lock and Dam 25
Mel Price Lock and Dam
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Chester
* until further notice.
* At 10:00 AM Saturday the stage was 32.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 27.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue rising to near 32.8 feet by this
afternoon. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/28 05/29 05/30 05/31 06/01
Chester 27.0 32.79 32.2 31.3 30.3 29.6 29.3
- See more at NOAA