- Dense Fog Advisory issued January 10 at 9:22AM CST until January 10 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:22 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2018
- Expires: noon on Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2018
...AREAS OF DENSE to remain over the foothills of Southeast
Missouri through the noon hour...
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST TODAY...
* VISIBILITY...Visibilities will remain a quarter mile or less in
some locations, especially the Ozark foothills of southeast
Missouri, along with areas of drizzle. Parts of Carter, Ripley,
Butler and Wayne County may be the last areas to see
visibilities rise above one quarter mile.
* IMPACTS...Travel will be difficult, especially where
visibilities remain below a quarter mile. Motorists should slow
down and increase the distance ahead of them. Rapid changes in
visibility can be expected.
- See more at NOAA