- Flood Warning issued May 21 at 8:11PM CDT until May 23 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:11 p.m. on Monday, May 21, 2018
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Wednesday, May 23, 2018
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Marmaton River near Nevada affecting Vernon County
.River levels will gradually fall as runoff from recent heavy rainfall subsides.
...For the Marmaton River near Nevada...
* At 7:45 PM Monday The stage was 20.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 20.0 feet...Minor flooding occurs near the gage site and
affects low lying areas along the river.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu
Marmaton River Basin
Nevada 20 20.1 Mon 08 PM 15.9 8.5 5.2
- See more at NOAA