- Flood Warning issued August 06 at 4:56AM CDT until August 10 at 9:30AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:43 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 6, 2017
- Expires: 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Little Osage River at Fulton affecting Bourbon County
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
Marmaton River near Nevada affecting Vernon County
Sac River near Caplinger Mills affecting Cedar County
.Heavy rainfall over the last 24 hours will cause river levels to
rise above flood stage.
...For the Marmaton River near Nevada...
* At 4:45 AM Sunday The stage was 2.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 22.8 feet by Tuesday morning. The river will fall below
flood stage by late Wednesday morning.
* Impact...At 22.0 feet...Flood waters impact the county road west of
Nevada at the gage site.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Marmaton River Basin
Nevada 20 2.8 Sun 05 AM 22.0 22.8 20.5
- See more at NOAA