- Flood Warning issued April 13 at 12:36PM CDT until April 17 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 12:36 p.m. on Monday, April 13, 2015
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Friday, April 17, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Little Osage near Horton affecting Vernon County
.Heavy rainfall over the Little Osage Basin is expected to cause
river levels to rise about one half foot above flood stage.
...For the Little Osage near Horton...
* At 11:45 AM Monday The stage was 36.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 41.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by early tomorrow and continue to
rise to near 41.5 feet by early Wednesday morning. The river will
fall below flood stage by early Thursday morning.
* Impact...At 41.0 feet...Minor flooding affects low lying areas near
the gage site and farmland along the river.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu
Little Osage River Basin
Horton 41 36.4 Mon 12 PM 41.2 41.5 40.5
- See more at NOAA