- Flood Watch issued October 22 at 9:56AM CDT until October 25 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:56 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 22, 2017
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2017
...The Flood Watch continues for the following rivers in Missouri...
Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
Marmaton River near Nevada affecting Vernon County
.This watch is based on recent rainfall amounts of one to three
inches near the river basins. If conditions warrant...additional
rises or falls may occur based on future precipitation and runoff.
The Flood Watch continues for
The Marmaton River near Nevada
* At 9:45 AM Sunday the stage was 6.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast...flood stage may be reached by .
* Impact...At 20.0 feet...Minor flooding occurs near the gage site and
affects low lying areas along the river.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Marmaton River Basin
Nevada 20 6.8 Sun 10 AM 17.4 19.6 14.9
- See more at NOAA