- Flood Watch issued January 09 at 10:08AM CST until January 11 at 3:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 10:08 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 9, 2016
- Expires: 3 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 11, 2016
...The Flood Watch continues for the following rivers in Missouri...
Marmaton River near Nevada affecting Vernon County
Sac River near Caplinger Mills affecting Cedar County
The Flood Watch continues for
The Marmaton River near Nevada
* At 9:45 AM Saturday the stage was 18.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast...flood stage may be reached by .
* Impact...At 20.0 feet...Minor flooding occurs near the gage site and
affects low lying areas along the river.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
Marmaton River Basin
Nevada 20 18.5 Sat 10 AM 18.0 12.0 7.4
- See more at NOAA