- Flood Watch issued May 27 at 10:03AM CDT until May 31 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:03 a.m. on Friday, May 27, 2016
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2016
...The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a Flood
Watch for the following rivers in Kansas...Missouri...
Little Osage River at Fulton affecting Bourbon County
Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
.This watch is based on future forecast precipitation amounts of around
1 inch during the next 48 hours near the river basins. If
conditions warrant...additional rises or falls may occur based on
future precipitation and runoff.
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a
* Flood Watch for
The Little Osage River near Horton
* At 9:45 AM Friday the stage was 30.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 41.0 feet.
* Forecast...flood stage may be reached by early Monday morning.
* Impact...At 41.0 feet...Minor flooding affects low lying areas near
the gage site and farmland along the river.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Little Osage River Basin
Horton 41 30.4 Fri 10 AM 39.4 40.8 40.9
- See more at NOAA