- Winter Weather Advisory issued April 01 at 3:44PM CDT until April 01 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:44 p.m. on Sunday, April 1, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Sunday, April 1, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation of freezing rain, sleet and snow.
Sleet and wet snow accumulations of up to one inch will occur
along and north of Highway 54. Otherwise ice accumulations of a
light glaze can be expected. Higher accumulations of snow are
expected farther north across central and northern Missouri.
* WHERE...Portions of southeast Kansas and central, southwest
and west central Missouri.
* WHEN...Until 7 PM CDT this evening.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for hazardous travel conditions
and reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA