- Freeze Warning issued April 16 at 3:25AM CDT until April 16 at 9:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:25 a.m. on Monday, April 16, 2018
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Monday, April 16, 2018
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CDT THIS MORNING...
...FROST ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 9 AM CDT TUESDAY...
The National Weather Service in Saint Louis has issued a Frost
Advisory, which is in effect from 1 AM to 9 AM CDT Tuesday.
* TIMING...Sub freezing temperatures through early this morning.
Frost likely late Monday night into early Tuesday morning.
* TEMPERATURES...Temperatures in the upper 20s to around 30 early
this morning. Temperatures in the lower to middle 30s early on
* IMPACTS...Sensitive plants and trees may be damaged or killed.
- See more at NOAA