- Flood Warning issued March 26 at 9:02PM CDT until March 27 at 11:09PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:02 p.m. on Thursday, March 26, 2015
- Expires: 11:09 p.m. on Friday, March 27, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
St. Francis River near Patterson affecting Wayne County
.Heavy rainfall yesterday has caused the St. Francis River
at Patterson to rise with minor flooding forecast.
The Flood Warning continues for
the St. Francis River near Patterson
* until Friday evening.
* At 8:30 PM Thursday the stage was 15.5 feet.
* Flood Stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 17.5 feet by tomorrow morning. The river will fall below
flood stage by tomorrow evening.
* Impact...At 16.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs affecting mainly
bottomland and surrounding low lying areas.
- See more at NOAA