Obituary: Richard A. “Ricky” Best
Services for Richard A. "Ricky" Best, 47, Independence, Mo., will be at 10 a.m. today, Aug. 9, 2006, at Mount Washington Forever Mausoleum Chapel, Independence, Mo. Burial will be in Mount Washington Forever Cemetery.
Mr. Best died Thursday, Aug. 3, 2006, at St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, Mo. He was born Dec. 6, 1958, in Kansas City, Mo., the son of Robert R. Sr. and Caroline R. (Johnson) Best. He was a house mover.
Survivors include his wife of 20 years, Cindy, of the home; a daughter; Misty Renee Winfrey, Independence, Mo.; his mother, Caroline Best, Independence, Mo.; two brothers, Bobby R. Best, Tonganoxie, and Jimmy Best, Smithville, Mo.; two sisters, Donna J. Rowe, Raytown, Mo., and Linda C. Nichols, New London, Mo.; and three grandchildren.
Online condolences may be left at www.forevercemeteries.com
More like this story
- Kobach seeks end to lawsuit against Kansas citizenship rule
- Tonganoxie High to stage 'Twelve Angry Jurors' for final night tonight
- Shooting at Overland Park duplex kills woman, wounds girl
- Remember When: A Community Review for Jan. 25, 2017
- Leavenworth woman convicted in rape case involving 16-month-old