Letters to the editor: Not an inviting entrance
To the editor:
I'm in complete agreement with Kathryn Ruhe's letter in the Dec. 12 Mirror!
My husband and I travel regularly through Tonganoxie, and seeing those four empty storefronts, one on each corner of the city, certainly would make me think several times before deciding to locate a business in Tonganoxie.
If the owners of these properties can't lease them as functional businesses, perhaps they need to be condemned and torn down. Perhaps greenspace with welcoming signs would be much more attractive?
More like this story
- Visitation today, services tomorrow for Tonganoxie postmaster; online account set up for contributions
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board members spar over handbook errors
- Tonganoxie churches offering free eyeglass exams
- Area columnists: Jarbalo Jottings and McLouth Happenings
- Tonganoxie celebrates new Good Shepherd building