2008 THS grad scholarships
Editor's note: Here are scholarship recipients for the Class of 2008 at Tonganoxie High School, continued from the June 11 edition of The Mirror. Additional listings will continue to follow in future editions.
THS scholarship recipients
¢ Megan Pratt, Foundation Scholarship, Johnson County Community College.
¢ Melissa Pratt, Softball Scholarship, Highland Community College.
¢ Wally Rachford, Presidential Scholarship, Kansas City Kansas Community College.
¢ Kyle Reynolds, Leavenworth Cruisers' Scholarship, Leavenworth Cruisers.
¢ Kaitlyn Saathoff, KSU Achievement Award, Kansas State University; Catbacker Scholarship, Lawrence Catbacker Association.
¢ Drew Scates, Leadership Scholarship, Manhattan Christian College.
¢ Emily Schenk, Academic Achievement Award, Alumni Legacy License Scholarship, Richard H. Woolery Scholarship, Pittsburg State University; Knights of Columbus Scholarship, Knights of Columbus of Sacred Heart.
¢ Samantha Schnittger, Presidential Scholarship, Kansas City Kansas Community College.
¢ Sara Shockey, College of Agriculture Scholarship, KSU Fairchild Scholarship, Kansas State University. Foundation.
More like this story
- Edwardsville police recover missing Airstream
- Kansas City Connection: A tour of West 39th Street
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park
- Topeka to pay $10K for sewage release
- Tonganoxie police looking for information regarding case of man trying to lure middle school student into vehicle