Severe thunderstorm watch in effect
The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch for Leavenworth County which will remain in effect until 9 p.m. this evening.
More like this story
- Kansas Republicans hold to hard-right on social issues at state convention in Overland Park
- Leavenworth County Commission race highlights local election season
- Wichita attorney elected Kansas Democratic Party chairman
- Not trusting 'the feds,' Kansas House gives first approval to new constitutional convention
- Kansas senator seeks to end daylight saving time