Four Bulldogs named all-state in softball
Following a 22-1 season the honors keep rolling in for the Bulldogs.
Two players from McLouth High's third-place Class 3A softball team were selected by state softball coaches to the 3A all-state first team and two other Bulldogs received second team honors.
Juniors pitcher Lezley Lawson and catcher Kendall Patterson were two of the 14 first-teamers.
Senior pitcher Sam Farris and freshman infielder Kaley Patterson were two of 11 players on the all-state second team.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it
- Billionaire buys Woodlands racing complex, but future fuzzy
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go
- Young Royals fan who fought cancer has died