Four Bulldogs named all-state in softball
Following a 22-1 season the honors keep rolling in for the Bulldogs.
Two players from McLouth High's third-place Class 3A softball team were selected by state softball coaches to the 3A all-state first team and two other Bulldogs received second team honors.
Juniors pitcher Lezley Lawson and catcher Kendall Patterson were two of the 14 first-teamers.
Senior pitcher Sam Farris and freshman infielder Kaley Patterson were two of 11 players on the all-state second team.
More like this story
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event