Four Bulldogs named all-state in softball
Following a 22-1 season the honors keep rolling in for the Bulldogs.
Two players from McLouth High's third-place Class 3A softball team were selected by state softball coaches to the 3A all-state first team and two other Bulldogs received second team honors.
Juniors pitcher Lezley Lawson and catcher Kendall Patterson were two of the 14 first-teamers.
Senior pitcher Sam Farris and freshman infielder Kaley Patterson were two of 11 players on the all-state second team.
More like this story
- Kansas is 5th state where lottery prizes may have been fixed
- Powerball winning numbers drawn tonight: A look at the winners and losers
- Kansas man claims $1 million Powerball prize
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Powerball frenzy leads to record Kansas Lottery sales