Four Bulldogs named all-state in softball
Following a 22-1 season the honors keep rolling in for the Bulldogs.
Two players from McLouth High's third-place Class 3A softball team were selected by state softball coaches to the 3A all-state first team and two other Bulldogs received second team honors.
Juniors pitcher Lezley Lawson and catcher Kendall Patterson were two of the 14 first-teamers.
Senior pitcher Sam Farris and freshman infielder Kaley Patterson were two of 11 players on the all-state second team.
More like this story
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food