TMS celebrates improved test scores with bungee jumping, other activities
Preliminary test data for the 2008 Kansas State Assessment test showed a marked increase in reading and math scores throughout the Tonganoxie School District. To celebrate the accomplishment for middle school students, Tonganoxie Middle School had a schoolwide party, which included activities such as face painting, inflatable obstacle courses and dunking TMS principal Jill Dickerson.
Read more about the achievement and the celebration in the May 7 edition of The Mirror.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- Bonner boutique combines shopping with day at the salon
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie Public Library's Nicole Holifield
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County