TMS celebrates improved test scores with bungee jumping, other activities
Preliminary test data for the 2008 Kansas State Assessment test showed a marked increase in reading and math scores throughout the Tonganoxie School District. To celebrate the accomplishment for middle school students, Tonganoxie Middle School had a schoolwide party, which included activities such as face painting, inflatable obstacle courses and dunking TMS principal Jill Dickerson.
Read more about the achievement and the celebration in the May 7 edition of The Mirror.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie High school's Mary Welsh
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- Kansas health care advocates continue to push Medicaid expansion, despite slim prospects in Legislature
- Tonganoxie police calls, Nov. 6-Dec. 1, 2015
- Bonner boutique combines shopping with day at the salon