Shrine rodeo once again coming to the LCVO Fairgrounds
The Abdallah Shrine Rodeo soon will be back in the saddle again.
The rodeo's second year in Tonganoxie will get under way May 22.
The three-day event will be held at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds, with rodeo events being held each day at 7:30 p.m.
Other activities planned in conjunction with the rodeo include a car show, craft fair and carnival.
Tickets for the rodeo are $10 for general admission and are available at B&J Country Mart in Tonganoxie, area Hen House Market grocery stores, at the shrine office, (913) 362-5300, or online at www.shrinerodeo.com.
More like this story
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund