Leavenworth County in flash flood watch
Leavenworth County is included in a flash flood watch that continues until 9 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 22. Other Kansas counties in the watch are Atchison, Doniphan, Johnson, Leavenworth, Linn, Miami and Wyandotte.
More like this story
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers