Leavenworth County in flash flood watch
Leavenworth County is included in a flash flood watch that continues until 9 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 22. Other Kansas counties in the watch are Atchison, Doniphan, Johnson, Leavenworth, Linn, Miami and Wyandotte.
More like this story
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Hill touts career experiences in Leavenworth County Commission race
- Kansas regulators disagree on increasing KCP&L's rates
- Kansas officials defend pension bonds after Moody's report
- Incumbent Bixby hopes for another term as crowded primary looms Tuesday