Leavenworth County in flash flood watch
Leavenworth County is included in a flash flood watch that continues until 9 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 22. Other Kansas counties in the watch are Atchison, Doniphan, Johnson, Leavenworth, Linn, Miami and Wyandotte.
More like this story
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms
- Tonganoxie City Council holds off on excise tax decision for church
- Kansas lawmakers considering proposals on public employees
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas