Youth football camp starting up soon
Tonganoxie High football coaches and players will conduct a youth camp for middle school students during the last week of July.
The evenings of July 28-30 at THS, campers from fourth and fifth grades will work out from 6-7 p.m., and sixth- through eighth-graders will do the same from 7-8:30 p.m.
The camp costs $20 per player and each camper will receive a Chieftains football T-shirt.
Contact Tonganoxie football coach Mark Elston at (913) 908-8754 for more information.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Kansas school funding dispute heading back to high court
- Annual St. Patrick's Parade set for March 14
- O'Brien: Broken funding formula and necessary corrections