Youth football camp starting up soon
Tonganoxie High football coaches and players will conduct a youth camp for middle school students during the last week of July.
The evenings of July 28-30 at THS, campers from fourth and fifth grades will work out from 6-7 p.m., and sixth- through eighth-graders will do the same from 7-8:30 p.m.
The camp costs $20 per player and each camper will receive a Chieftains football T-shirt.
Contact Tonganoxie football coach Mark Elston at (913) 908-8754 for more information.
More like this story
- Remember When: A Community Review for March 1, 2017
- Knights of Columbus free-throw contest is this weekend
- Tonganoxie senior earns K-State's Putnam Scholarship
- Tonganoxie City Council meets to hire city manager
- Tonganoxie VFW biscuits and gravy feed New Year's Day and other items of note heading into 2017