Youth football camp starting up soon
Tonganoxie High football coaches and players will conduct a youth camp for middle school students during the last week of July.
The evenings of July 28-30 at THS, campers from fourth and fifth grades will work out from 6-7 p.m., and sixth- through eighth-graders will do the same from 7-8:30 p.m.
The camp costs $20 per player and each camper will receive a Chieftains football T-shirt.
Contact Tonganoxie football coach Mark Elston at (913) 908-8754 for more information.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Health officials confirm tuberculosis case in Olathe
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation