Bulldogs shut out at home
The McLouth High football team was shut out by Jackson Heights, 22-0, in its home opener on Friday night.
The game was scoreless at the half but MHS (1-1) gave up six points in the third quarter and 16 in the fourth.
Alex Courtney had 16 carries for 62 yards as the Bulldogs couldn’t solve the Jackson Heights defense and mustered just 134 total yards.
MHS plays host to Troy at Stan Braksick Sports Complex on Friday at 7 p.m.
More like this story
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls