Tonganoxie teen injured in Christmas Eve rollover released from hospital
A Tonganoxie teenager who was injured in a rollover crash on Christmas Eve has been released from the hospital.
Samuel C. Denholm, 17, was taken Friday afternoon to Lawrence Memorial Hospital after his 2000 Ford Explorer struck a concrete barrier and rolled over on U.S. Highway 24-40 at Front Street in Tonganoxie.
According to the Kansas Highway Patrol report, Denholm, who wore a seat belt, became distracted just before the crash. He was taken to Lawrence Memorial Hospital and was treated and later released, said Belinda Rehmer, an LMH spokeswoman.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie groups continue to evaluate future options for shared buildings
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit