THS wrestling 11th at Baldwin
The Tonganoxie High wrestling team finished 11th at the Baldwin Invitational on Saturday.
The Chieftains had three top-five placers.
Senior Jeremie Maus (171 pounds) went 3-1 and finished second, Justin Soetaert (119) was 3-2 and took fifth and Austen Holloway (189) also finished 3-2 for fifth place.
Jonas Myers (215) won two matches at the invitational and Anthony Baker (125) and Tyler Hand (130) each won one match.
Ian McClellan (152) and Ryan Lynch (285) were winless.
THS travels to Lansing on Thursday for a 5:30 p.m. dual.
More like this story
- Professor finds rare audio of basketball inventor Naismith
- Tonganoxie High seniors receive scholarships at awards night
- Kansas regents approve new gun policy to comply with state law; university policies to come next
- Kansas fantasy writer's penchant for the unexpected appeals to international audiences
- Tonganoxie EAST group celebrates year with storyteller