“The Bachelor” to scout for talent in Shawnee
“The Bachelor” is coming to Shawnee to scout for eligible men and women age 21 or older to appear on the show’s Season 15.
An open casting call for the popular ABC reality show is taking place from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Rene Kelly’s at Caenan Castle, 12401 Johnson Drive in Shawnee.
A news release notes “The Bachelor” is encouraging “both guys and girls to apply.”
Applications will be available at the event; however, an application can be downloaded at thebachelor.warnerbros.com and filled out ahead of the event.
Dress code, the organizers note, is casual.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Tonganoxie police calls, Feb. 20-March 1, 2015
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event