Leavenworth County trustee applications sought
The Leavenworth County Commission will be considering applications to fill the vacancy of the unexpired term of trustee of Reno Township Board.
Applications must be submitted by 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 17 to the County Clerk’s Office at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut, Suite 106, Leavenworth 66048.
Each applicant must be a registered voter and reside in Reno Township. Persons interested in serving should file an application with Janet Klasinski, Leavenworth County Clerk. For more information, contact the County Clerk’s Office at (913) 684-0422.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police calls, March 25-April 9, 2015
- Chieftain runners do well at Kaw Valley League meet; THS prepares for regionals
- Kansas allows driver's license changes for same-sex spouses
- Court documents quantify impact of gay marriage in Kansas
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department fire calls, April 13-May 3, 2015