Leavenworth County trustee applications sought
The Leavenworth County Commission will be considering applications to fill the vacancy of the unexpired term of trustee of Reno Township Board.
Applications must be submitted by 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 17 to the County Clerk’s Office at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut, Suite 106, Leavenworth 66048.
Each applicant must be a registered voter and reside in Reno Township. Persons interested in serving should file an application with Janet Klasinski, Leavenworth County Clerk. For more information, contact the County Clerk’s Office at (913) 684-0422.
More like this story
- Application deadline for vacant unexpired Reno Township Board clerk position is next Wednesday
- County seeks applicants for township position
- Applications sought for Stranger Township trustee
- Applications being accepted for remainder of Tonganoxie Township clerk's term
- Leavenworth County taking applications for Stranger Township Board clerk