Input sought regarding statewide intercity bus system
The Kansas Department of Transportation wants resident input to better understand intercity bus system needs — existing and future — statewide.
To participate in the survey, go online to ksdot.org and click ‘Intercity Bus System Survey’ on the right-hand side of the page.
Intercity buses carry passengers over long distances with generally only one stop location per city. Currently, intercity buses operate 24 hours a day within Kansas and cover 1,400 route-miles with stops in 21 cities across the state.
The survey is part of a study to gather data, identify needs and develop ways to improve intercity bus service in Kansas. KDOT is responsible for issuing federal subsidies for the service.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High teams open spring season
- Rain puts damper on Tonganoxie softball game in 10-7 loss to Spring Hill
- THS baseball riding three-game winning streak
- Tonganoxie High baseball splits with Jeff West, prepares for Lansing
- Tonganoxie High softball looks to end skid on Senior Night; baseball hopes for similar results