Retirement reception to honor Farm Service Agency worker
Ronda Turner, program technician in the Jefferson/Leavenworth/Wyandotte County Farm Service Agency office, will retire on July 29 after 26 years of service to local farmers and landowners.
A reception in her honor is scheduled from 1 to 4 p.m. July 27 in the service center conference room, 700 Jefferson, Suite A, Oskaloosa. The reception is open to area producers, business persons, family and all who have worked with Ronda during her FSA career.
Cards and letters can be sent to the Jefferson/Leavenworth/Wyandotte FSA office at 700 Jefferson, Oskaloosa, KS 66066.
More like this story
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- McLouth High boys basketball advances to 3A substate semifinals
- Judge throws out Kansas man's murder conviction
- Cemetery stroll next month at Holy Angels with First City PAST group
- Scrimmages, introductions to showcase many Tonganoxie High teams tonight