KCKCC to offer CPR class
A comprehensive first-aid safety class offered Saturday, Nov. 12, at Kansas City Kansas Community College will cover adult CPR and automated external defibrillators.
Taught by Joe Gilman of the American Red Cross, the class will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Community Education Building on the east side of the KCKCC campus, 7250 State Ave.
The course will provide both hands-on practice and real-life scenarios in adult CPR and training in using an automated external defibrillator on a victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
The cost is $60. Enrollment can be taken by phone at 913-288-7660; in person in the Community Education Building; or online at kckcc.edu under Continuing Education and Schedule.
More like this story
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Tonganoxie man charged with capital murder in KCK detective's death
- Kansas City, Kansas, activist challenges charges
- Tonganoxie man pleads no contest to aggravated battery, criminal threat
- Kansas man charged with abuse after human remains found