Masonic Lodge turkey dinner is Sunday at lodge
Henri Lodge No. 190 will have its annual turkey dinner 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Sunday at the lodge, 311 S. Delaware St.
The meal comes with trimmings such as dressing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, pie, coffee and tea.
Suggested donations are $8 for adults and $4 for children younger than 10.
The fundraiser is for the lodge’s general fund.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Farm-fresh flavor; Floyd’s ‘Dark Side’
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Tonganoxie Public Library presenting Celtic performance at the Jewel on Main
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)