Kansas Sampler Festival just around the corner
The Kansas Sampler Festival is nearly here. The annual event that brings people from across the state to a host community will be May 1 and 2 in Leavenworth’s Ray Miller Park. More than 300 exhibitors will be on hand to show what there is to see and do in the Sunflower State.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Annual St. Patrick's Parade set for March 14
- Tonganoxie's Kirby McRill Aventure Walk/Run is Saturday
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Tonganoxie City Council holds off on excise tax decision for church