Tonganoxie High School student injured in K-32 accident
A Tonganoxie High School student was injured in a two-vehicle accident about 3:45 p.m. Wednesday on Kansas Highway 32 about 6 miles west of Linwood.
Molly O’Hagan, 17, Tonganoxie, was driving a 2001 Ford truck west on K-32 and attempting to make a left-hand turn onto 246th Street when a 2002 Kenworth truck driven by Raymond P. Mosher, 40, Topeka, tried to pass her on the left and struck her vehicle, Kansas Highway Patrol reports said. Mosher also was headed west behind O’Hagan and was pulling a trailer.
Reports said O’Hagan was taken to Kansas University Hospital. A hospital official there said she was treated and released Friday.
Both drivers were wearing their seat belts, reports said.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes