Tonganoxie police calls, Dec. 3-morning of Dec. 6
• Animal bite, 4:10 p.m. in the 300 block of Bury Street.
• Miscellaneous/information report, 4:59 p.m. in the 200 block of S. Melrose Lane.
• Missing person, juvenile, 5:03 p.m. in the 600 block of East Fourth Street.
• First aid assist, 6:25 p.m. in the 700 block of Pleasant Street.
• Animal complaint, 4:52 p.m. in the 600 block of East Fourth Street.
• Unknown 911 call, 6:12 p.m. in the 100 block West Eighth Street.
• Harassing communication, 10:29 p.m. in the 800 block of East Eighth Street.
• Driver’s license revoked, 11:29 p.m. at U.S. Highway 24-40 and Kansas Highway 16.
• First aid assist, 5 a.m. in the 700 block of Pleasant Drive.
• Check welfare, 1:30 p.m. in the 2000 block of Country View Court.
• Animal complaint, 6:33 p.m. at U.S. Highway 24-40 and Main Street.
• Domestic Battery, 3:43 a.m. in the 100 block of Ridge Street.
• Keep the peace, 5:43 a.m. in the 600 block of Fourth Street.
More like this story
- Mirror recieves Kansas Press Association awards for its 2014 work
- New health kiosks available at Tonganoxie library
- Basehor man, great-grandson of Eisenhower, named Kansas' newest aviation director
- Kansas officials won't be charged in case of man wrongfully imprisoned for murder
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station